Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Health Care Administration deliciousness!

So today we had an awesome dinner type thing for some people from my major. I was allowed to invite a guest and, yep you guessed it, i invited Kayla. So I got there first since it started at 6:30 and Kayla was working till 7:00. I just chilled, talking to some of the other people there. Of course I waited till Kayla got there until i ate. The food was delicious! We had ham (it was good), kabobs (they were good), potatoes (they were good), corn (it was good), green beans (not so good), rolls (they were good, have you noticed a theme yet), and cinnamon rolls (they were good). So yeah the food was good. It was also nice to just sit and have a nice home cooked meal with Kayla (that was cheap! yay for cheap). I also paid a little extra (2 bucks) to join the health care society, which i'm really excited about. As a result of joining the society I will be attending the meetings every monday next semester. I will also be visiting different hospitals and clinics, and meeting bunches of administrators and CEO's and stuff. I also got an awesome pen just for joining. Not to mention i got the delicious meal. All for the low low price of $5. That's what i call a poor college student discount.
Anyway i'm even more excited about my major now than ever before. As a side note about a week ago in class we watched a video about laprascopic surgery using the DaVinci machine (look up online its really cool) and i learned that i'm fascinated by surgery. I'd never want to actually perform one but i'm really excited about being able to see some of them.
Anyway just so ya'll know, now i'm just a poor college student studying but someday i'll be running a clinic, or ambulatory surgery center or maybe even a hospital (and getting paid really well to do it too). So watch out the next time time you chew out a nurse or doctor, because i may very well be that doctor's boss. hahaha.
Love ya'll, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment