Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kayla's first attempt at typical Sunday dinner

I made pot roast, garlic mashed potatoes, salad and homemade apple pie today and while I haven't tried the pie yet, everything else turned out AWESOME!!!!
For pot roast, I used my slow cooker and put my roast in this morning on high for an hour and then on low until we were ready for it. I only seasoned it with onion soup mix. For mashed potatoes, I pretty much wing it. I bake 4 potatoes in the microwave and then cut them up in the mixing bowl. Then I add milk, caesar dressing, garlic powder, garlic salt and regular salt to taste and beat it to a creamy consistancy with my beaters. They turned out great this time, didn't even need gravy!! And for the apple pie, I used 2 separate recipes, both from Mom.








Also, here's the proof that we made waffles yesterday (they were delicious!) (for my family.... "I'm makin' WAFFLES!!").

And here's all the decorations for Halloween I have up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment