Monday, March 15, 2010

Update on plans and such...

It's been quite a ride these past few months. Mom is busy busy busy arranging everything perfectly for June. Josh and I have gotten through midterms and are preparing for finals and summer plans. I'm still working my tutoring job and I have been busier than ever!! The Lord has truly blessed me with enough hours to get the money I need to survive. He continues to bless both me and Josh. 2 weeks ago, as we were on our way to Arctic Circle for Friday date night, Josh got called into Western Wats for a job interview. He got the job and is now rockin it! Instead of working 6 days a week at 4 AM, he now works 6-10 PM Tuesday through Thursday and 8-12 on Saturday mornings. This is great for a number of reasons. First, he is more energetic than ever before! Who'd have thought sleeping through the night could make someone even more fun than before? Another thing, because he works at night, I can usually get more done. Like actually studying for things... and not finishing a reading assignment 15 minutes before class.
Our sealing has finally been scheduled for 11:00 in the Seattle temple on June 24. The reception is from 4-6 that same night. It's pretty exciting to have it officially official. Just today, we made our reservations for where we're staying in Leavenworth. It's a cute little German town up in the mountains with plenty of shops, leiderhosen, and trails in the forest. Ok, I'm kidding about the leiderhosen. But our bed and breakfast is just outside f town and it's so cute!! Here's the link: http://www.s-escape.com/Rooms2.htm We are staying in the Little cottage suite and apparently the breakfast is gourmet (click on the breakfast link on the side of the website to see it!) After 3 nights in Leavenworth, we'll travel through Boise, stay the night at our new apartment and continue onto Yellowstone for a few days of camping and nature!
As for the summer up leading up to the wedding, I will be heading home to Boise after school lets out. I've gotten my old job at Zurchers back, and I'll try for a second job as well. Josh will be staying in Rexburg and working at Western Wats for sure. He'll look for another job as well. He'll stay in his apartment until June 4th when my family and I will help him move into our apartment. Lucky boy gets a queen size bed all to himself for a couple of weeks. Then again... I get it for two months before he does, so...
It may be a while before we post anything else, so at the very least, we'll post stuff after the wedding. Hasta luego!!

1 comment:

Mortensen's said...

Hey! I worked at Western Watts! Long ago when we used telegraphs instead of phones. Have fun with the job, Josh. I know some of the surveys I had to do made me scratch my head :) Fun stuff! Enjoy your last months of singlehood, you two!

Post a Comment